The range of Peli-Hardigg cases has grown considerably since it first began in 1969. As well as the custom case offerings, a large variety of standard cases are now available. Being manufactured from high-impact polyethylene, these cases are durable and waterproof making them ideal for transporting high-value equipment and goods.
Single Lid Case Features
- Reinforced corners and edges that are 15-20% for added protection
- Stacking ribs for non-slip stacking on same size cases
- Anti-shear locks to prevent lid separation as a result of impact
- Double walled rim creates a tongue-in-groove waterproof seal
- Recessed hardware for snag-free transport and protection from impacts
- Comfort grip handles that are heavy duty and spring loaded
A wide range of optional accessories are available with the Single Lid cases, so you can make them suit your application:
- Card Holder
- Edge Casters
- Extra Handles
- Combination Lock
- Forklift Bash Plates
- Forklift Provision
- Skid Runners
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Hinged Lid
- Lockable Cable Catch
- Breather Valve Desiccant
- Custom Stenciling
- Humidity Indicator
- ID Plate
- Lifting Rings/Tie Down Rings
Inter-stacking Pattern cases
The Peli range of Inter-Stacking Pattern (ISP) cases are great for pallet shipping with their unique design that eliminates load movement and maximises space.
Compatible across 64 different case sizes, ranging from 0.018 to 0.576 cubic metres of storage, these cases feature an o-ring seal and pressure release valves to make them suitable in extreme weather conditions.
The cross compatibility of case sizes means the ISP system enables you to maximise the volume of existing logistics platforms.
The disc pattern bottom mates with the wave pattern on the case below, so the cases instantly lock into place. Secure your load even further by cross-stacking cases, helping to save time with strapping or netting.