Missions of a lifetime - Terms & Conditions2nd October 2017 // Ollie Barnard
Competition terms and conditions: Overview
- The Competition is open to any mainland UK resident aged 18 years old and over.
- The Competition will begin October 2nd 2017, 9am (the "Opening Date”)
- The Competition will end October 27th 2017 (the "Closing Date”)
- The shortlist will be notified by October 20th (the “Notification Date”) via social media
- The final winner will be selected at random by October 20th 2017
Full terms and conditions
1. The Competition is run by Peli UK Ltd,(the “Promoter”). whose registered address is Peli House, Peakdale Road, Brookfield, Glossop, SK13 6LQ
2. The Competition is open to any mainland UK emergency service team or personnel aged 18 years old and older, except the Promoter’s and its affiliates, employees and their immediate families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the Competition.
3. By entering this Competition, Entrants must be aware of and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry, rules or instructions as published.
4. There will be one winner chosen at random submitted to Peli UK social media or email address at:
5. There is 1 prize available. The prize given will be the one chosen by the emergency service team upon entrance.
6. The Competition Prize is as stated upon entry and no part of it can be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Competition Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner (in person).
7. The Promoter, its agents and/ or affiliates reserve the right to substitute the Competition Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control, without prior notification.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. Competition opens for entries online via the Peli UK Facebook, Twitter, Instagram social media pages and email at 09:00am (GMT) on Monday 2nd October 2017. (the "Opening Date”).
• All entries must be received by 11:59pm (GMT) on Thursday 19th October
10. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners of the Competition Prize but if they are declined or unclaimed by the winners, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within 28 days of the Notification Date, replacement winner(s) will be selected at random at the Promoter's discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by phone or email. The original entry/ nomination will then be forfeited.
11. The first name and country of the Competition Prize winner will be available for three months from the Notification Date and can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Peli House, Peakdale Road, Brookfield, Glossop SK13 6LQ.
12. All Entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the Competition will have such an effect.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the Competition or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
14. The Promoter's decision is be final in every situation covered by these terms and conditions and any that are not. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition and the Competition Prize.
16. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
18. We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions. Where we do this we shall advertise any such amendments on our website www.peliproducts.co.uk
19. Any Entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other Competition rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.
20. Entrants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants will be providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants acknowledge that Facebook, Twitter or Instagram is not responsible for the Competition and shall have no liability towards any Entrant or nominee in relation to the Competition
Use of data
21. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is used properly and is kept securely. We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons.
22. A full description of how we will use your data is set out in our privacy and cookies policy. By submitting personal information to us you are consenting to the processing of your personal information by us and our agents in accordance with our privacy and cookies policy.