How do I apply to become a Peli Partner?
Applying for the trade discount is simple. There are two different ways to do this, dependent on whether you already have an account set up on the website.
If you do not have a website account:
You will need to create one and tick the box to apply during the account setup.
- Click here to create an account.
- During the set up, simply tick the ‘Click here to apply to become a Peli Partner’ box.
If you ALREADY have a website account:
If you do have an account, just navigate to your account dashboard and click the link to apply.
- Login to your account.
- Go to your account dashboard.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Ensure your basic information is correct on the next screen and click ‘Apply’.
Is there a minimum spend?
Whilst there is no official minimum spend or minimum order quantity, you will need a sufficient annual spend (or estimated annual spend) to qualify for a trade account. There is no hard and fast rule about the requirement, generally speaking an annual spend of between £500 and £1,000 would qualify your business or organisation for a Peli Partner account. However, each application is managed and qualified on a case by case basis.
To find out if you are eligible, we recommend applying now.Create Account Login