VOTE FOR YOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE HEROES
Like and share your favourite entries to help them win a £2,000 Peli bundle.
What happens next?
The winner with the most likes will be announced on Thursday 5th July 2018.
Here at Peli UK, we understand that everyday life as a member of the emergency services is no mean feat. It takes epic amounts of courage, determination, dedication and compassion to help others and save lives, day in, day out.
We think it’s about time that these heroes are well and truly celebrated.
We see their incredible selflessness shine through during the toughest of times, and what we see on the news is just a drop in the ocean of what’s actually being done by these outstanding teams.
Cast your votes for your emergency service heroes and they could end up being the winner of £2,000 to spend on a
variety of Peli UK products of their choice.
- The competition is run by Peli Products (UK) Ltd, (the “Promoter”). whose registered address is Peli House, Peakdale Road, Brookfield, Glossop, SK13 6LQ.
- To submit an entry, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom and aged 18 years or over.
- Automated entries and bulk entries will not be considered.
- Only emergency service branches located in the United Kingdom will be accepted and considered for the campaign.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary for you to submit your entry, nor for the nominated emergency services branches.
- Entries will be accepted from Tuesday 3rd April 2018 and will run until Thursday 31st May 2018. Entries before and after these dates will not be accepted.
- Details of the campaign, how to enter and route to entry are available via https://peliproducts.co.uk/info/emergency-service-heroes.
- Winner will be chosen based on the highest number of votes on Facebook.
- The decision for the winning emergency service branch is final and no additional correspondence will be entered in to.
- The Promoter reserve the right to cancel a nomination if they suspect votes have been accrued by way of foul play.
- If two or more entries receive the same winning number of votes, the final winner will be drawn at random.
- The winning emergency service branch will be notified within 28 days of the campaign’s closing date ‘Notification Period’ by a member of the marketing team at Peli Products (UK) Ltd.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners of the competition Prize but if they are declined or unclaimed by the winners, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within the Notification Period, replacement winner will be selected the next highest voted nomination and will be notified by the Promoter. The original entry/ nomination of the former winner will then be forfeited.
- Peli Products (UK) Ltd and the campaign are compliant with the data protection act. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Only the winning emergency service will be permitted to make use of the prize.
- We will seek permission of the winning emergency services branch, before using their name and image in any publicity material.
- We will seek permission of the winning entrant before using their name, image and quote in any publicity material.
- The name of the competition Prize winner will be available for three months from the Notification Date and can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Digital Marketing Department, Peli House, Peakdale Road, Manchester, SK13 6LQ, United Kingdom.
- All Entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the competition will have such an effect.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the competition or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is be final in every situation covered by these terms and
- conditions. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the competition and the competition Prize.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
- We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions. Where we do this we shall advertise any such amendments on our website www.peliproducts.co.uk
- Any Entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other competition rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.
- Entrants acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants will be providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants acknowledge that Facebook is not responsible for the competition and shall have no liability towards any Entrant or nominee in relation to the competition
- We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is used properly and is kept securely. We use technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons.
- A full description of how we will use your data is set out in our privacy and cookies policy. By submitting personal information to us you are consenting to the processing of your personal information by us and our agents in accordance with our privacy and cookies policy.
- By entering the competition you agree that any personal information provided by you may be held and used by the Promoter or its Agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may at its sole discretion reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.